Heiko Peter Braun
Heiko’s areas of practice include Contract Law, Commercial and Civil Litigation (in Germany and South Africa), German Citizenship Law and Private International Law. He is fluent in German, English and Afrikaans.
Heiko was admitted as an attorney (Rechtsanwalt) in Germany in 2006 and in South Africa in 2013 and he is at home at the crossroads of these two legal systems.
Heiko has advised numerous German, European and South African small, medium and large corporations, as well as state entities in Germany. He has also been instructed by the German Embassy in Pretoria and the German School in Johannesburg.
Out of the office, Heiko is fine-tuning his negotiating and conflict resolution skills as the father of two boys, as well as a girl, and as an Under 6 football coach. Do not start a conversation about football with him if you are pressed for time.
- Rechtsanwalt (qualified German attorney, registered at the Landgericht Frankfurt am Main)
- LL.M Commercial Law (University of Stellenbosch)
- LL.B (University of South Africa)
- Bankkaufmann (Certified German Banking Degree, Chamber of Commerce, Cologne, Germany)
- Right of Appearance in the High Court
- Cell: 072982 9430
- Email: email@example.com
Rechtsanwalt Heiko Braun ist Mitglied im Recht-Portal JuraForum.de.